Don't worry about understanding every single statement. For now, we just need a simple program to serve as a building block for future tutorials.
You can find more information covered in this tutorial in the "Deep Dive" section.
In this tutorial you will learn
- The basic structure of a C# program
- How to use Console.WriteLine
- How to use using statements
- How to use comments.
In the previous tutorial, "Introduction to C# Beginner Course", you learned
- How to use .NET Academy
- The similarities and differences between .NET Academy, .NET Fiddle and Visual Studio
- How to use Interactive Examples
- About SurveyBuilder, a program we will build throughout the tutorials
Previous Tutorials in this Course
Page 1 of 13